To become academic leader by achieving excellence in imparting knowledge, skills and attitude in our students to make them globally competent in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- To provide student graduates with solid foundation in Pharmacy knowledge which includes – possessing basic knowledge and comprehensive understanding of Profession of Pharmacy.
- To prepare student graduates for a successful career in Pharmacy Profession with effective planning skills, problem analyzing skills, leadership skills, research skills, presentation skills, communication skills and professional ethics.
- To train student graduates in learning, selecting, and applying appropriate methods, procedures and resources of modern tools in Pharmacy Profession.
- To inculcate in student graduates, ability to gain multidisciplinary knowledge through innovative projects, industrial training, industrial visits, visiting research institutions, health care communities, health promoters, employees and employers.
- To develop professional identity, understanding the need of life-long learning, environmental sustainability and sustainable development in student graduates.