Elevating Ethical Practices in Pharmacy Profession (EEPPP)
Certificate Course in
Elevating Ethical Practices in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Initiated by Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
- To spread awareness about fundamentals of ethical practices in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- To train Pharmacy students on ethical practices in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- To imbibe and encourage ethical practices among Pharmacy students.
After completion of this certificate course it is expected that every student shall understand
fundamentals of ethical practices in Pharmaceutical Sciences. This course shall train students on
how to practice ethical practices in work-place. This certificate course shall encourage and
imbibe students on ethical practices in Pharmaceutical Sciences. After completion of the course,
students shall be awarded with certificate.
- Definition and fundamentals of ethics.
- Interpretation of Pharmacist’s oath.
- Publication ethics.
- Ethical practices in animal handling.
- Ethical practices in work-place.
- Concept of research and ethical practices in Pharmaceutical research.
- Importance of Biodiversity and Environment Protection.
- Ethical practices in healthcare and role of Pharmacist.
- Pharmacist’s responsibility towards climate change.
- Ethical practices in Hazard Management.